We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we provide you with the most important information on processing your personal data by us. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the General Data Protection Regulation.
CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA (“Controller”)
By Your Side, Barbara Lehwark, ul. Apartamentowa 13 lok 27, 02-495 Warszawa
NIP 9512212454, REGON 382506083, KRS 0000569410
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to enter into a contract or agreement with us, we may ask you for your personal data.
Purpose of processing:
Depending on what you decide on, this could be:
- conclusion and performance of the agreement (e.g. receiving the newsletter),
- direct marketing (e.g. online advertising),
Basis of data processing:
- the service agreement or actions taken at your request before its conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR), e.g. ordering a newsletter, registration on the website
- the sales/ service agreement or actions taken at your request before its conclusion (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR), e.g. responding to the enquiry
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, e.g. in connection with accounting (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR),
- your consent (e.g. marketing consent) (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR),
- our legitimate interest consisting in processing data to establish, assert or defend any claims (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- our legitimate interest consisting in processing data for direct marketing purposes (1)(f) GDPR),
- our legitimate interest consisting in processing data for analytical purposes or for improving the quality of our services (1)(f) GDPR), e.g. website traffic surveys, website personalization, etc.
Provision of data:
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to enter into an agreement (e.g. e-mail address for newsletter)
Consequence of failure to provide personal data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- lack of the possibility to use the services offered by the Controller.
- lack of possibility to receive information about promotions and special offers offered by the Controller.
Possibility to withdraw the consent:
Processing data remains lawful until you withdraw your consent.
Within our business activity, we may automatically tailor certain content to your needs, i.e. we may perform profiling based on your personal data. In the event that profiling could result in making decisions having legal effects on you or affecting you in a similarly significant way, we will only carry it out upon your consent.
We will only process your data for as long as we have a legal basis to do so, that is until:
- we are no longer under a legal obligation to process your data or
- it is not possible anymore to assert claims related to the contract/agreement between the parties or
- you withdraw the consent to the processing of your data if it was the basis for processing
– whichever is applicable in a certain case and whichever is the latest.
SAFETY OF DATA:
When processing your personal data, we apply organizational and technical measures in accordance with the legal regulations. Your personal data is fully secure.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- its correction,
- restriction of processing,
- request to transfer your data to another controller.
As well as the right to object to the processing:
- due to reasons related to your particular situation – with regard to processing your personal data based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (i.e. legitimate interests pursued by the controller), including profiling on the basis of these provisions,
- where personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, in so far as the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please, contact us if you wish to exercise your rights.
If you consider that your data is being processed unlawfully, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. The Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECIPIENTS
We use services of third parties to whom your data may be transferred. Below you can find a list of the categories of recipients of your data:
- individuals cooperating with us under civil law contracts, supporting our business activity;
- the hosting provider;
- the entity providing e-mail services;
- direct marketing systems;
- public authorities – to the extent that the Controller is obliged to make data available
PROVIDING PERSONAL DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION
Taking the above into account, your personal data may also be processed by entities outside the EU. A relevant level of protection of your personal data, including application of particular safety measures, is ensured by:
- participation of such entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield established under the executive decision of the European Commission as a set of principles that guarantee a relevant protection of your privacy.
- our agreement with the entity, which ensures relevant protection of your personal data according to applicable laws.
CONTACT WITH THE CONTROLLER
Would you like to exercise your rights regarding your personal data?
Maybe you just want to ask about something related to the processing of your personal data by us? Contact with us by e-mail: email@example.com